- Are you wanting to start a new exercise program but not sure where to begin? Tired of the gym and over crowded classes?
- Perhaps you made that New Year resolution, hit exercise hard, and began to see great things happen. Several months have passed, you are bored, and changes are no longer taking place.
- What ever your goals may be I can help you reach them. Services include in home personal training of all ages, senior strength and balance training, small group training, family fitness, and many more. Nutritional advice, grocery store tours, and label reading are all part of the package. (30-60 minute sessions available)
- As an in-home personal trainer, I train when and where it is convenient for you. (Home, park, beach etc.) You do not need a lot of room and equipment is provided. I offer reasonable rates, flexible payment plans, and no long term contracts required.
- As a fitness professional, I will help you set appropriate goals and design a program that is right for you.
- Pamie Bond is a Certified Personal Trainer serving the Pensacola, Navarre, Perdido Key and Gulf Breeze areas.
So lets GET UP, GET MOVING and GET FIT!
REAL FITNESS - REAL PEOPLE - REAL RESULTS
No gym - No gimmicks - Just results
IN HOME PERSONAL TRAINING
FITNESS NUTRITION COACH
Designed to meet specific fitness / nutritional goals.
I COME TO YOU - NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED
MAKE IT MORE FUN!! TRAIN WITH FRIENDS
SMALL GROUP RATES AVAILABLE
MANY PACKAGES TO CHOOSE FROM
Serving the Greater Pensacola Area.
CONTACT PAMIE FOR MORE INFO!
Boot Camp - Floor and Core
Senior Adult Balance - Strength Training
General -Strength Train for Runners
CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE INFO AND
MONTHLY SPECIALS ! ! ! !
Enjoy the Benefit of Whole Food Nutrition
My husband and I hired Pamie Bond as a personal trainer during our winter stay in Florida. We both came to her with issues (my knees and my husband's back injury), yet Pamie was able to customize a routine that worked for us individually. We are both stronger and leaner after having worked with Pamie for 2 short months. Pamie has a great "can do" attitude and motivated us to continue our workouts now that we are back up north. She still checks in with us to make sure we are still on track. We will certainly hire Pamie again next year. We would highly recommend Pamie as a personal trainer.
Pamie is the best personal trainer I could have asked for! I hired her to get back into shape the New Year and after just three months with her I feel great! She pushes me for success even when I want to stop and that is why I will keep her as my trainer for as long as I possibly can! If you want to get into shape and ensure that you are taken care of with workouts made specifically for you, Pamie is surely the way to go!
I started PT with Pamie in January 2012 – due to a sore knee, excess weight and feeling achy @ 50+. I knew it was time to get serious about getting in better shape. I had known for a long time that I wanted to start with a Personal Trainer to really get the personal training for what will benefit “ME” most. I had met other PTs in the past – but when I met Pamie – something just clicked. In just a few months, there is no more knee pain, able to twist and bend sooooo much easier without discomfort PLUS loosing inches & weight. Pamie instructs (as noted above) training for ALL parts of the body – full circle workout! If this is something that you have been thinking about…I highly recommend Pamie – do as I did…don’t wait any longer.
Pamie is a great motivator! She pushes me through the workout with just the right encouragement I need. She does a full body workout - you learn about muscles you didn't know existed after a good workout. She always stresses for me to work at my individual level. And she teaches you all about nutrition and proper food intake. I really recommend Pamie as a Personal Trainer for any level experience!
Pamie is just what the body orders:) She customizes your workout to fit your body's needs, then motivates and pushes you through each one. Even when my schedule did not allow for consistent workouts, Pamie developed a schedule for me to follow until we could get back together. Pamie is the best personal trainer I could asked for!
I have seen results working with Pamie that I did not see in two years of working out on my own. She is a wonderful motivator and trainer. I highly recommend her.